Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Favorite Bisexual This Week is...Rebecca Hart

Name: Rebecca Hart
Why the fav: Rebecca likes Neko Case, and thus I like Rebecca (plus she has 1 Gather under her belt)
Lives in: Brooklyn
Hometown: A little town in Connecticut
Rel status: In a relationship with a pretty amazing woman
Occupation: Women's Rights Lawyer
Which state do you think is up next for legalizing same-sex marriage? Maine or New Hampshire
This week, I've been learing about the Bear community...what kind of communities do you think exist for queer women? Hmm, I can really only speak to my own community. It's filled with a lot of incredibly supportive, open friends who love me regardless of who I love. To me, that is as good as it gets.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is my favorite bisexual of the week, too! Quel coincidence.

    ReplyDelete