Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Favorite Lesbian This Week is... Lauren Price

Name: Lauren Price
Why the Fav: Because Lauren is a sage in street clothes
Lives in: Brooklyn
Hometown: New Rochelle, NY
Rel Status: Single
What did you think of the last L Word episode: I didn't like it at all. I felt it was very unsatisfying as the last episode of the entire series
Who do you think killed Jenny: I think Jenny threw herself off the stairs
Which L Word character do you identify with the MOST: Alice, because she is the most real

Meet Lauren and dish out your thoughts on the L Word on March 22nd!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. I think Bette killed Jenny. Maybe accidentally. Just kidding. Silly girl probably killed herself just to get attention.

    My favorite Lesbian? Gotta be Erin Kelly

    See Erin in Loving Annabelle

    By the way I bet they'll come back with sseason 7. At least one can hope

    ReplyDelete